Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have brown ones in my '88 Country Squire:

100_1142 by SexCpotatoes, on Flickr

The passenger is tilted forward, they are both extended as far upward as they go.

CURSES, FOILED AGAIN!
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
      Have brown ones in my '88 Country Squire:

100_1142 by SexCpotatoes, on Flickr

The passenger is tilted forward, they are both extended as far upward as they go.

These are not the same shape as the ones in my 90 country squire... mine are much smaller.

Mike J.
      1990 Country Squire LX .... Rolling around 220k miles Man is she Sweet to me.
      1976 Lincoln Continental .... 55k miles and loaded with Smiles !!!
      1990 LTD Crown Victoria Wagon .... "Fresh" project

A parking lot \ barn full of Non-GMN related vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike J. View Post
        These are not the same shape as the ones in my 90 country squire... mine are much smaller.

Mike J.
        Yeah, I'm 6'3" and those puny thin ones in my '94 only hit the middle of my neck fully extended. The big ones in the '88 seem to use the same post and are so big and comfy, and the tilt is awesome to change it up and let air flow on your neck.
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Arg, too late! Did your wagon happen to have ATC?
          1990 LTD Crown Victoria LX. As stock as the day it was born.
          16" HPPs sitting in the garage. That's it for now...kids gotta eat.

Comment

No it didn't.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Working...
            X