No announcement yet.

Mark VII parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replied to your 2nd PM, will post pics here later tonight.
    Former panther owner
    1981 CV 351 4bbl
    1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Pics of the intake stuff taken today.
      All sensors, vac lines and such, are still attached.
      Also the lopo TB and lopo egr spacer still have thier sensors as well.
      Attached Files
      Former panther owner
      1981 CV 351 4bbl
      1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

sale pending......
        Former panther owner
        1981 CV 351 4bbl
        1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

can you see if this mark vii had the jbl system. i need the headunit.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

The car is long gone. The stuff you see montioned in post #1 (minus the PCM) is what I have.

hotrodtc did not get back to me either as to whether he was still interested or not.
            Then the guy that bought my CV was wanting the intake..... he no-showed and I have not heard back from him.

So I say again....anyone that is close enough (or in) New Hampshire, that wants to swing by.....PM me...I'll give one heck of a deal.
            Former panther owner
            1981 CV 351 4bbl
            1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Working...
            X