1989 tripminder with harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 tripminder with harness

Hey guys finally getting around to selling my extra tripminders this one is a 1989 tripminder with the 89 1 year only harness. this harness will not work with 82-88 this tripminder came from a 89 grand marquis if you want one for a 82-88 I can get you one I saw one in the yard last week. asking 35 shipped here is my write up on the 89 tripminder install http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-grand-marquis I can do pay pal although I prefer money order thanks
    Last edited by gabegt90; 01-09-2012, 11:12 PM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Sold pending payment

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

that was quick! whats the 82-88 trip minder worth from the yard gabe?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Lemme know if it falls through - I'd love to upgrade from the clock.

Comment

Even though the trim minder is sold I had a question about it. I have a 89' but it never came with a trip comp. Would I have to get additional sensors or just plug and play? Thanks.

Comment

plug and play.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Awesome. I though you would need another computer and spend ages with wires for the fuel milage and all that jazz. What about ambient out door temp?

Comment

I don't think it has that function. I think that was only on the Lincoln dash computer setup (which is the nightmare you speak of).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Well I guess I could always open a window. Nice little interior upgrade thats going to be for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                    I don't think it has that function. I think that was only on the Lincoln dash computer setup (which is the nightmare you speak of).
                    I'd be curious from a box TC owner with digital dash if it does? I thought they all had that dial gauge on the mirror (my 89 did, but was analog dash).

The later TCs 92+ with ATC had the outside temp on the HVAC unit.
                    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                    Past Panthers
                    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

box towncars only had the optional thermometer on the driver side mirror. no outside temp function, via message center.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                        box towncars only had the optional thermometer on the driver side mirror. no outside temp function, via message center.
                        Thought so, it has been awhile since I was in a dig dash box Townie.
                        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                        Past Panthers
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Working...
                        X