2001 Crown Victoria Fanblade rims x4 for sale $300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Crown Victoria Fanblade rims x4 for sale $300

I have for sale four 2001 Crown Victoria sport rims in good condition with brand new lug nuts. They are also compatible with Grand Marquis', town cars and some other cars. I was going to use them for my set of snow tires, but I decided to buy another vehicle altogether that does better in the snow -

They are stamped '04 but are the older model pre '03. Local pickup is preferred, I live in southern Colorado. I'm not sure how shipping them would work but I might be able to work that out.
    1991 Grand Marquis LS blog- Mayhem; two 12" Kenwood 800w subs, True dual catback, BBK shorties, cherrybombs, steel top, L/H hella lights, 18" AR Torq thrust, Trans cooler, class 3 hitch kit, more on the way...

17" rims or are they 16's??

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

They are 17"s.
      1991 Grand Marquis LS blog- Mayhem; two 12" Kenwood 800w subs, True dual catback, BBK shorties, cherrybombs, steel top, L/H hella lights, 18" AR Torq thrust, Trans cooler, class 3 hitch kit, more on the way...

Comment

hmm... would look good on the vic... must ponder tires.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yeah 17's and direct BOLT ONS for box bodies.

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I can't justify the extra expense right now. I'm planning to get new tires on the vic next week but the extra just isn't in the budget right now. I really want them too. bah!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

These are not direct bolt on's for boxes remember, the spindles are too long. They fit the rear end and big brake spindles though

Comment

Btw the offset is zero and the width is 8". They look identical to 87gtVIC's

Comment

so these wouldn't fit aeros?

Comment

My apologies everyone. I had forgotten about the big hubs on the stock box rotors. I have done the big brake conversion on my 87 and that is why they fit on my vehicle.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

If they fit with the big brakes, I will keep them. I'm going to figure that out asap. Sorry guys ><! No problem 87 these are pretty confusing rims....

Comment

Where in Colarado are you located? My wife and I are doing an Arizona, Utah, New Mexico trip in April, and if you're not too far out of the way, and I can figure out shipping, I would be very interested.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely interested in those.
                          But, I'm waiting for some money to come in.
                          65 Galaxie 500, 67 Mustang, 57 F350, 4- 77-79 LTD II, 68 LTD XL, 80 C V, 82 C V, 92 C V police, 74 P40, 92 G M
                          10 yrs in Ford dealers, ASE Master Cert expired in '92, Forgot more than I remember, 15 yrs in speed shops,
                          '80 Kaw KZ 1000 ST Turbo, converted to chain drive

Comment

I still have these

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthlead View Post
                              I still have these
                              Im interested in these. Please email me at fivelstang4@gmail.com

Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X