Parting out 2004 Lincoln Town Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 2004 Lincoln Town Car

I'm picking up a 2004 Town Car tonight to likely part out. All I know about it at the moment is that it has 250k (400,000 kilometers) on it and runs/drives. I'll post more info and pics once it's in my hands. Post/message your requests. Parts can be picked up at my shop a few minutes east of Elmira, Ontario, Canada, or I ship from Guelph, Ontario. I can meet within a reasonable distance of Guelph, on a case-by-case basis.
    Last edited by RyPow; 07-11-2014, 04:05 PM.
    RyPow
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
    2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
    1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
    2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
    2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

What color interior? Could use the passenger side lumbar bezel in black.
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Interior color??

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Here are some pics of the car. It's a shame that the body is so good but interior/mechanicals are tired. I debated seeing what it would need to be road-worthy, but with 271k on the clock it really isn't worth it when I don't have an engine/trans laying around. It was a vomit comet too, so the interior smell isn't pleasant.

Working HID headlights, SoundMark stereo, brand new 225/60R17 BFG snow tires on steelies.

Last edited by RyPow; 07-14-2014, 03:54 PM.
        RyPow
        1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net

Comment

wow... a towny vomit comet. don't see much of that. Too bad we can't fit those HIDs in other panthers.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Dibs on HIDs, snow tires, and passenger door arm rest.

-ryan s.
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Does the subwoofer work?

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                Dibs on HIDs, snow tires, and passenger door arm rest.
                I have the tires/rims listed at $275 CDN locally, I was hoping to get $250. I believe the DOT stamp is 30th week of 2013. They barely look like they've seen any road. I'll PM you to figure out details.

Does the subwoofer work?
                It sounds functional, had a good kick when I was fiddling with the bass setting. I'll double-check tonight.
                RyPow

Comment

I almost kinda want that clock. Just because.
                  1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by HiFiMerc View Post
                    I almost kinda want that clock. Just because.
                    It works too!
                    RyPow

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how much do you want for it?
                      1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by RyPow View Post
                        I have the tires/rims listed at $275 CDN locally, I was hoping to get $250. I believe the DOT stamp is 30th week of 2013. They barely look like they've seen any road. I'll PM you to figure out details.

It sounds functional, had a good kick when I was fiddling with the bass setting. I'll double-check tonight.
                        Thanks. You're less than 2 hours from me. So I'd definitely come up there and get everything.
                        I was asking about the subwoofer because mine is doesn't work. It's getting voltage, but no earth-shattering kaboom.
                        Half of the time, it's a faulty head unit. The other half, it's the subwoofer. I just gotta figure it out.
                        I will be awaiting your PM.
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

PM sent on steering wheel airbag cover, thanks.

Comment

I will be awaiting your PM.
                            PM sent
                            RyPow

Comment

Originally posted by HiFiMerc View Post
                              Just out of curiosity, how much do you want for it?
                              It would be a $10-plus-shipping sort of thing. I'm thinking about making a little rosewood box for it for the garage though...let me think on it.
                              RyPow

Comment

Working...
                              X