Cheap panthers for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 vic pending sale

ttt get this shit out of my way before i scrap it!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

last chance before these cars go to a demo derby and then to the cat food can factory

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

What's the actual final deadline for these? If you don't mind me asking...

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          last chance before these cars go to a demo derby and then to the cat food can factory
          Fancy Feast I hope.

Pete
          Originally posted by gadget73
          For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
          1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
          1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

the vic has left the building.

supposedly the stars and stripes is sold, and the 89 signature may be sold.

Comment

the vic has left the building.

supposedly the stars and stripes is sold, and the 89 signature may be sold.

who bought the vic and the stars and strpies scott mang? hope my old towny goes to good hands its far to decent to be in a demo derby.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
              -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Glad to hear these cars are sold (and hopefully gone to good hands)
                "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
                -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
                -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Demo derby! 3 panthers enter, 1 panther might survive and then get crushed anyway.

Comment

only 2 are going to the derby, the other two are sold.

Comment

thought there were only three panthers?
                      "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
                      -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                      -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
                      -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

only 2 are going to the derby, the other two are sold.
                        which 2 panthers sold?.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

The S&S and the 89 Ragtop base model. :p

Comment

"ragtop" huh huh

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

the base 89 is the only one left, and it's being parted out.

i will be selling a 80 continental two door without a title soon. tired of storing everyones cars here rent free! Thats if the owner does not respond.

Comment

80 continental 2 door!!!!!? Might have my attention.
                                sigpic
                                89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
                                13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
                                "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

Working...
                                X