Lots of parts for 98-11 Grand Marquis, Crown Victoria, & Town Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of parts for 98-11 Grand Marquis, Crown Victoria, & Town Car

I have many parts available for sale, mostly for 1998-2011 Grand Marquis, Crown Victoria, Police Interceptor, Town Car, and Marauder. Some of these parts will fit pre-1998 models as well, although please do your research on that.

I have set up a photobucket account with photos of all of the things that I have available. I will delete the photos as items are sold, so if the photo is still shown, that means that I still have that part.

You can pickup directly from me in northwest Indiana or I will ship most things to you via UPS. I accept money orders or PayPal. I offer a slight discount when NOT paying via PayPal, to compensate for the PayPal fees which are 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.

See photobucket album here:

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/bbugaski/library/Sales

Thanks!

Updated parts - have a look at my photobucket album for more details.

Comment

PM'd about a spare hold-down bracket.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

2 spare tire brackets (steel hook with plastic threaded handle) are sold, but I have at least 5 or 6 more! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X