4R70/4R75 BCA Separator Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4R70/4R75 BCA Separator Plate

I used this separator plate for 4 years. It is a modified BC Automotive separator plate, which is somewhat similar to performing the J-Mod on your existing separator plate. This plate will fit 4R70E/W and 4R75E/W transmissions. However, it does not have the holes drilled for the third reinforcement plate, since it was originally designed for a 2001+ transmission that only has two reinforcement plates.

I have used this separator plate WITH and WITH-OUT the lower 1-2 and lower 2-3 accumulator springs.

Your transmission will shift quicker and firmer with just the plate alone, but when you remove the springs, it shifts much firmer - my car was able to chirp the tires on occasion with this plate and no lower springs installed.

I am asking $100.00 SHIPPED for this separator plate. There is a slight dimple where the 2-3 accumulator cap sits, but nothing significant, and definitely no cracks!

I used this separator plate for 4 years. It is a BC Automotive (BCA) separator plate, which is somewhat similar to performing the J-Mod on your existing separator plate. This plate will fit 4R70E/W and 4R75E/W transmissions. However, it does not have the holes drilled for the third reinforcement plate, since it was originally designed for a 2001+ transmission that only has two reinforcement plates.

I have used this separator plate WITH and WITH-OUT the lower 1-2 and lower 2-3 accumulator springs.

Your transmission will shift quicker and firmer with just the plate alone, but when you remove the springs, it shifts much firmer - my car was able to chirp the tires on occasion with this plate and no lower springs installed.

I am asking $75.00 shipped for this separator plate. There is a slight dimple where the 2-3 accumulator cap sits, but nothing significant, and definitely no cracks!

I also have a used, original Ford main pressure regulator valve in very good condition that I will sell for an additional $10.00.

Please call me at 219-614-0771 for more information. Thank you.

Comment

Send offers if interested in the separator plate. The valve will be included for $10 additional dollars if you decide to buy the separator plate. Please call 219-614-0771 if you are interested. Thanks!
      Last edited by Blaine B.; 03-14-2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X