Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cruise ctrl,ps pump,converter,axle,entire cooling system, fuel pump assy,ecu,o2sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cruise ctrl,ps pump,converter,axle,entire cooling system, fuel pump assy,ecu,o2sensor

live in canada but run over to michigan to ship stuff in the us so it's cheep and quick

-axleshaft for a box, great shape with mint bearing surface $25
    -oem converter with 30k miles on it, mint $50
    -all oem great shape, good rad, shroud, fan, hoses, byspass valve, mounting hardware $75
    -good shape powersteering pump with mint pulley $25
    -entire mint cruise control system with cable/vac line with bleed valve, bracket, bolts... $60
    -fuel pump hangar assembly with lever sender, new o-ring and lock ring, fairly new walbro 155lph pump $50
    -charcoal cannister and evap solenoid $20
    -mint intake elbow $5
    -mint crank pulley with bolts $15
    -relay housing/wiring/assembly $15
    -great working stock ecu $40
    -2 brand new bosche o2 sensors lengthened to reach o2 sensor locations or stock $30
    -2 bosche o2 sensors with like 50 miles on them $20
    -mint column shifter $5
    -all 3 crash sensors with both plug ends $15
    -tab/tad solenoids $10
    -brand new temperature switches to turn on electric fans, warning lights... 165* and a 180* switch both the standard 3/8npt $10 each
    -1/2npt high flow solenoids with all teflon seals so it can open/close flow to anything and rated to 2000psi, both are brand new and run tripple or more than what i'm asking, $20 each

Click image for larger version

Name:	image copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	238.5 KB
ID:	1302961

Name:	IMG_1170.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	1302962

Name:	photo-3 copy.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	1302963

Name:	IMG_1654.jpg
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1302964

Name:	image-2 copy.jpg
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	1302965

Name:	image-4 copy.jpg
Size:	232.5 KB
ID:	1302966
    Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
    HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

What year/model did these parts come from?

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Pretty sure from his 91 MGM. Should be all the same as the 49 state version in the states.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

yessir my 91, all the same from 88-91 than some parts still interchange in the other years
        HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Always think about "spares" for my '87 which is why I asked.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

All of this should work back to 87 except for the fuel pump hanger assembly IIRC. I think they went to the newer tank with the level sender and pump in the same assembly in 90 on the sedans. You will have separate level sender and fuel pump holes on your tank.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

most will fit like sly said, a box in the wreckers is damn near impossible to find the last few years around here atleast so i'm thinking if anyone here can get good use from any of my old parts it would beat me dropping it off for scrap. Also worth noting the parts have not even 40k on them and all OEM original good stuff

Comment

Working...
              X