2001 Grand Marquis Now in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Grand Marquis Now in Maryland

EDIT: Car is now located in Finksburg, Maryland; Was driven up from West Virginia. I was told the car will get a tune up, not sure to what extent, but will still need tires.

A buddy recently had a relative pass away and he asked me to post this car here.

2001 Mercury Grand Marquis - 58305 miles

An elderly-owned car, has power everything, including adjustable pedals. The body and interior are both in decent shape (just dirty) from what I'm told. One rear dome light lens is missing. .

Last year the car was parked underneath the tree you see and has not been moved or started. Battery has no juice. If they have time tomorrow, they may try to jump start it. Front tires have decent tread, rears are getting a little low

The car is located in Core, WV 26541. They are asking $2500 at the moment. However, they are trying to sell it by Saturday if possible. If anyone is interested, I can get more information.

Last edited by MrMarquis; 08-23-2015, 10:41 AM.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Bump bump. Car has since moved.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
    X