FREE Summit racing stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE Summit racing stickers

I have a page of Summit racing stickers that came with a order I made. I don't need them. Whoever wants them can have them. Pm me with your mailing information. FREE.

Summit has an incredible deal on Sunpro aftermarket gauges and "A" pillar covers. $3 for gauges and $5 for covers.

Any idea how long the sale is going on? Need to know to pull the trigger now and figure out other things later or...

Comment

links? I searched "a pillar" and sorted by price but not much came up in the $5 range, also, are they gauge pod a-pillar things or just replacement covers?

Edit: Nevermind, I see, the single and dual pods are $3 & $4 ea respectively. http://www.summitracing.com/search?S...ord=a%20pillar
      Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 10-23-2015, 05:04 AM.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by killgore View Post
        Any idea how long the sale is going on? Need to know to pull the trigger now and figure out other things later or...
        Hurry up !! Until the stock is gone. I wanted some temp gauges. @ $3.00 ea. They were all sold out by the time I finished my shopping. ( I didn't even have my wife with me.) Joke

Comment

Yeah, I cancelled my entire order, I wanted a few of the $6 or $5 super tach IIs, gone, plus 'verified by visa' bullshit kept me from ordering. Abandoned cart, fuck them. I had 3 of each gauge pod, a water pump for the slant six and valve cover gaskets, as well as vacuum gauges and electrical gauges in my cart. Oh well, their loss.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
          X