Dealer Car brochures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealer Car brochures

I am selling ALL of my collection of dealer car brochures. These are the brochures that you get when you go into the car dealer looking at the models.
    I have 728 pieces. Maybe 50 % are Ford/Lincoln or Mercury products. I have them advertised locally. I am offering them here to anyone here for $350. Of course that requires a trip here to pick them up. Shipping would be expensive as they are HEAVY
    I will sell individual pieces. Price is $5.00 plus envelope and shipping.
    I can send a picture of the brochure cover if I have your email.
    I have one person locally who whats to pick out what he wants from the bunch. He wants 300 pieces.
    The point is, do not wait, if you are interested.

Is there anyone else wanting panther or other dealer brochures ? I am asking before I sell the rest of them or put them away. $ 5.00 each plus envelope and postage.

Comment

What years do you have? I would be interested on a 92 grand marquis ls
      1992 Mercury Grand Marquis.
      Upgrades: Big Brake Upgrade, digital dash, Custom ignition Switch system, sequential tail lights, Teflon Fuel lines, LED interior lights, rear end rebuild with limited slip.
      Future upgrades: 5.0 swap, 4r70w swap, aluminum driveshaft.
      sigpic

Comment

You have a pm

Comment

What 1988/89 Lincoln stuff do you have?
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Actually, if you have any 1989 Firebird stuff I'd be into that too.

Comment

1981 GMC Pickup truck. Not the combined jimmy/burb/pickup.

Alex.

Comment

Derek, I am sure I have the Lincoln brochures, 88 and 89. I know I do NOT have the Firebird brochure.
                GM_Guy I did have a GMC pickup truck of some type from the 80s. I will have to check.

I will have to do the checking on Tuesday night or Wednesday. I am in the hospital today. (Monday)

Comment

I think we for sure need the '89 one. I have one '88 manual but if it's not the same as yours I'll snatch yours up along with the '89 manual. Also would like to grab anything 1988 GMC pick-up related.

Comment

Derek, you're saying manual maybe thinking they're owners' manuals? But he's selling the Dealership Brochures, the glossy ad books/pamphlets that listed all the car's options and colours and showed interior shots and stuff that were to get you to buy it.
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Actually that's what I want! We have the owner's manuals. Don't know why I said manual. They are in fact brochures.

Comment

id like to have 76-78 Ford LTD one
                        late 80's fox body stang (specifically 88)
                        late 70's F150 (78)
                        and 82 or 88 Marquis
                        Last edited by marquis_82_withneons; 01-19-2016, 01:17 PM.
                        Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
                        Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
                        Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Any 1986 Grand Marquis Brochures?

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
                          George Burns

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                            Actually that's what I want! We have the owner's manuals. Don't know why I said manual. They are in fact brochures.
                            You have a pm !

Comment

Originally posted by pivichot View Post
                              What years do you have? I would be interested on a 92 grand marquis ls
                              You have a pm

Comment

Working...
                              X