Clear All

1980 Lincoln Town Coupe

Fielding offers

Black with black full roof
    Red vinyl interior
    351w
    Attached Files

Perfect for a 5 speed swap.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
      Perfect for a 5 speed swap.
      Hell no, that car is perfect as is, it even has the proper radio.
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
        Hell no, that car is perfect as is, it even has the proper radio.
        This... and it's properly carbureted too. None of that CFI BS.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Coyote and 6 speed swap candidate.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
          The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
          It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

all wrong. Eaton supercharged 351 with an AOD and the quietest mufflers you can find. Quiet, fast, and retains the proper luxury of a Lincoln. Has to be a properly worked on AOD though, stock ones shift fairly awful.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
              all wrong. Eaton supercharged 351 with an AOD and the quietest mufflers you can find. Quiet, fast, and retains the proper luxury of a Lincoln. Has to be a properly worked on AOD though, stock ones shift fairly awful.
              You forgot to keep AC....

At OP great car, and good luck with sale.
              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
              Past Panthers
              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Normally I'm all for making these awful cars slightly less awful, but this one looks too stock and clean, it should stay the way it is.

Just out of curiosity where is the car located, and what are you realistically looking to get? I'm sure you'd be insulted by any of our offers and I sure as hell don't need anymore cars, but I am curious.
                2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Looks like it may be a Pennsylvania car judging by the plates.

Good luck with sale.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Not my car but saw it on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-Town...m=201556147381

Comment

Well, that answers that question.

Comment

basically Philly then.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It is pretty clean. Bought it in the poconos about 7-8 years ago. Sat for the past four while I was stationed over seas. My plan was to big block swap, slam, tub and put 4 on the floor. Thanks for the responses. I know I was beyond vague. Honestly don't want to sell it but I have 3 cars. I also have a GT convertible fox for sale. What doesn't sell I keep as a project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$4200 is ballpark. Lots of interest on eBay but you know how that goes. 1000 people watching reserve not met. Price might be less realistic and more subconsciously not wanting it to sell.

This is also on the blockClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	1279927

Comment

I sent this to Justin (phayzer5).

He's looking for one of these.
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                              X