89 LX Vic Interior Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 LX Vic Interior Parts

I have all seats and most trim pieces from an 89 that I'm parting out. Brown vinyl seats/interior. Not sure what the official Ford color is but can get pics. The front seats are split pretty well due to age/use but the back seats are good last I saw. Dashpad is cracked as usual but there. Haven't pulled the column or steering wheel yet but it's all coming out. Tripminder/harness and turbines are already gone. Also have all the door panels. All the power windows worked but some of the doors may be dented, I'd have to verify if any of them are in decent shape. Has a good rear glass as well that will be coming out. Have seatbelts, misc. bolts, wire harnesses, etc. The exterior color is Rose Quartz.

If you need anything else not mentioned here please let me know and I'll see if I still have it. I really just want this stuff to go to a good home otherwise it will be making a trip to the junkyard once I get it down to the frame.
    These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

I sent you a pm. Maybe you have this stuff ?

Comment

Pm replied.

Also have a set of front and rear bumpers. Rear is good with no rust that I saw when I moved it, and the front has been up in the loft for about 5 years so I'm sure it's good too. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll clean them up and start posting pics.

In fact, I'm going to start getting pics of what I do have and we can all go from there. I busted ass over the weekend and got the garage all cleaned up so I can access everything that is loose so far.
      These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

Working...
      X