Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - 1997 Crown Victoria

Hey folks,

As stated in my Reader's Rides thread, I am inheriting another vehicle and unfortunately that means this one has to go. Which sucks because I just got her and I'm just starting to really get into her.

Anyway, no sense in bitching and moaning. I'm looking for four figure offers starting with the number 2 and no decimal places.

Here's the link to my kijiji ad. Forgive my over explanation of the intake manifold. I may edit that down a bit.

God have mercy on my soul.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
    1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
    http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Well a guy came to test drive her yesterday, made an acceptable offer and gave me a deposit. The car is still mine until Saturday though.

Lost my ass on it a little, but if you take into account how much money I saved on car payments from the Buick and the reduced insurance costs, I'm actually up about $500. So all in all not a totally failed experience. Just wish I could have had her a little longer and prettied her up a bit more.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

You may consider telling the new owner about the site.
      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
        You may consider telling the new owner about the site.
        I tell every prospective buyer about this site. Not only is it a good way to learn how to maintain the car, it's a good way to document the work I've done on the car too. I always tell everyone what work I've done, any character the car still exhibits and tell them about the reader's ride thread on here so they can see my history with the car. I'm probably one of the most transparent salesmen ever lol!

Hopefully he'll be into it enough to continue the car's story on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
          I'm probably one of the most transparent salesmen ever lol!
          Good karma heading your way.
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

And she's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
              And she's gone.
              I hope the new owner will cherish the CV as much as you did.
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
              X