No announcement yet.

Spark-Surplus on eBay: large variety of NOS parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New alternator showed up, looks like the 130 amp case. If its really a 110 it must be using the same case. Either way it looks fine, clearly new and sealed. Was hoping it had a test sheet from mfg but no dice on that. Once in a while I've gotten one which gives actual measured output and all that.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Mine showed up as well. And I agree, If it isn't a 130A, I have no idea how to tell outside of testing it. Looks identical to my previous ones.

Could've had a little more packing in case of a hard fall on the pulley side during shipping, but that's hardly anything to bitch about at that price. It looks fine. Still wrapped in shrink plastic, looks just like the one in the photos. Even if it only works a few years, worth the price. I'm sure I'll open the case to rotate the back half before installing, if I see anything interesting or relevant inside I'll mention it.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

I was poking through their listings and they have the more-preferred 130 amp from a later Mustang listed for 90 bucks.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X