X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual swap PI box

You'd be hard pressed to put this together for much less than $20k
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...49550733453899

I'd agree that it's worth the coin to the right buyer. It looks very well done. I wonder if they mean T5 or T56. I'd sure hope it's the later with that engine under the hood. T56 are some coin. Easily start pushing $10k for the running gear at the point.
    It's got granny trim, so I wonder if it's actually a former police car.
    Personal taste only here, but I say lose the shaker and get wheels to run the original style dog dish caps.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I'm assuming T56 for the price point and the power he claims to make.T5 wouldn't last long.

Comment

That is a badass Vic, I would love to have something like that swapped into my Lincoln
        1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

Working...
        X