GMN party limo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LTD86 View Post
    I don't think that you need a special license as long as you are driving it as a personal vehicle AKA "not for hire".
    That's the rules in Ohio at least.

My one sis in law ran 2 box limos back and forth for parking at her daughters' graduation, me and my bud took the back seat and just rode for a while, with beer ftw. Cool as hell, felt like a million bucks. I could see cruising it taking turns as the dedicated driver with friends.

Pete
    Originally posted by gadget73
    For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
    1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
    1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Piece-it pete View Post
      I could see cruising it taking turns as the dedicated driver with friends.

Pete
      That's an interesting concept. Of course, we don't have a lot of friends here and I'm the only one who'd be willing to drive ...... on the other hand, if there's a divider thingy, that means my wife could talk to her mom about whatever they want and I wouldn't have to be all confused all the time! They might even be able to make the kid laugh and yell without it bothering me much. Hmmm.........
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
        ....on the other hand, if there's a divider thingy, that means my wife could talk to her mom about whatever they want .....
        ROTFLMAO! Homer's seperate mom in law bubble FTW!

Pete
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          89 has Lincoln in the big modernish script across the grille itself. I want to say the 88 has Lincoln in the old blocky script in the upper corner of the grille shell.
          That sounds right, It took me a minute to remember how my 89 was. 89 is also the one year only amber turn signal lenses in the front. Eight years ago that was a tough find for me.
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

if i remember right, my bros towncar dont have anything on the grille. but, says lincoln on the header panel above the headlight

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

ROTFLMAO! Homer's seperate mom in law bubble FTW!

Pete
              Not familiar with the reference, but sounds entertaining. Homer Simpson, I presume?

Comment

so are we are gonna chip in for this GMN party limo? sounds like a good idea to me. hah
                1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                1994 MGM GS Montigua
                2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Yep! Designed by the king of d'oh:

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                    if i remember right, my bros towncar dont have anything on the grille. but, says lincoln on the header panel above the headlight
                    That might be. The 86 has that. The 84 grille I had at one point had Lincoln on the grille shell, nothing on the header panel.

Strange there are so many one year parts on a car that was mostly unchanged for 9 years. Its all small detail stuff too that most people would never really notice unless it was pointed out.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

nothing beats the red center emblem that came on the marks lol

Comment

Yep! Designed by the king of d'oh:

That's great! Does Youtube or something have a clip of that in use?

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                          nothing beats the red center emblem that came on the marks lol
                          That was at least a 3 year part. If you wanted to be hackish, I bet you could take a Mark VII one and paint over one of the I. Unfortunately most of them look like crap by now too.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

true say...

Comment

cp, I dunno, I get no YT here, but I think it might be linked at the botttom of this wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Brot...re_Art_Thou%3F

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X