Grand Marquis HPPs Canada Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
    Yeah I won the auction. Ryan's going to pick them up for me, because he's the fuckin mang! I'll see them in a week or so...
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

That is, if the guy who owns the wheels answers my damn messages. So I can forward an address or email to Ryan. I haven't paid him yet. So I hope he stops putzing around or he won't get paid

Comment

Alright, I got a name thanks to ebays emailing system. I got a number by searching his name on the internets.

Anyone know a Satnarine Persaud in Thornhill, Ontario?

Comment

lol there are millions of them in the area. isrealy/arab name. thornhill is a huge jewish/ arabic community. so good luck finding him. unless, you haz ze monies...i can provide ze leg breaking service lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I found him, I called him. Idk if it's true or not. But he had said that his wife got pissed at him, and started throwing out his shit, and Put his wheels up on ebay. He hasn't been able to reply to anything, or remove the listing because his computer crashed and that he doesn't have access to the internet because his computer's fucked up. Scott thinks it's a lie, and that it's just that he didn't get the price he wanted. If they go up again, I'll be fuckin pissed. There's nothing I can do. I didn't put a payment for the wheels. So no loss, just a little sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              I found him, I called him. Idk if it's true or not. But he had said that his wife got pissed at him, and started throwing out his shit, and Put his wheels up on ebay. He hasn't been able to reply to anything, or remove the listing because his computer crashed and that he doesn't have access to the internet because his computer's fucked up. Scott thinks it's a lie, and that it's just that he didn't get the price he wanted. If they go up again, I'll be fuckin pissed. There's nothing I can do. I didn't put a payment for the wheels. So no loss, just a little sad.
              are you gonna leave negative feedback?
              1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
              1994 MGM GS Montigua
              2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Put him on your favorite sellers list, whenever he lists something you'll get an email.

He relists them, contact eBay.

Pete
                Originally posted by gadget73
                For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

what a crock of shit! the asshat is prolly just unreliable. the oldest trick in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Piece-it pete View Post
                    Put him on your favorite sellers list, whenever he lists something you'll get an email.

He relists them, contact eBay.

Pete
                    I like this!

Comment

yeah, sounds like horseshit to me too. I believe you can still contact ebay anyway since technically its a breach of contract if he's not going to sell you the wheels for your winning bid.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Is it really worth the aggravation?

I've been through a heated battle with Ebay/ Paypal, and a certain seller. The only reason I pursued it was because I had over 2 grand tied up in the transaction.

I doubt I'd waste my time trying to right this guy, especially with no money tied up. Find another set, and save yourself from the booshit.
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

yeah do we have an address?

convoy to canadia time...

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                          2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

im down! lol

Comment

click clack.

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Hello, I was interested in the wheels, but never got a chance to bid on them. Would you take $400 + shipping for them? Ive been looking for a set at all my local junkyards to no avail.

thank you!
                                Lets see where this goes.
                                2002 GT, Saleen Series IV waiting to be installed

Comment

Working...
                                X