Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had only seen these in the youtube Lincoln Commercial... And it's so close!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTDMan83
    replied
    Originally posted by marquisman View Post
    i think we are the only ones with white 1980 lincolns on here lol
    Yea, I believe so, lol.

Mine is gonna be Gloss Black soon though. The appeal of a GB Mark VI, with mirror polished stainless trim, is just too much to resist.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_hubbard2003
    replied
    Yeah the lights threw me off.. I had forgotten about them for a second and was like wtf did they to this pristine lincoln eye lids?! Then I remember the youtube commercial hahah

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    yea, hidious looking things. easy enough to get rid of though. im interested in how they are turned on and off.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    oh those hideous lights. Nice car otherwise. Apparently those lights are rare, and for good reason IMO.

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied
    yup... mine's a cream puff

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    i think we are the only ones with white 1980 lincolns on here lol

Leave a comment:

• LTDMan83
    replied
    Mine is an exact copy of the '80 that was shown in the Mark VI part of that Lincoln promo, other than those hideous touring lamps that is.

Very glad that mine doesn't have those. Horrible decision on Lincolns part to install those on some VI's.

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    now your thinking. there are a few on this site, including mine. that is a nice car(other than the funky lights) but, a little steep on the price. but, if it is mint as shown, its worth around the 5G mark. you could not put 4 thousand into a car, to make it mint.

Leave a comment:

• I had only seen these in the youtube Lincoln Commercial... And it's so close!

Working...
X