Guy parting out '97 TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy parting out '97 TC

Guy is parting out a '97 Towncar on CL with 145k, I had to text him to ask him the year of it >_<. Anyway, are any of the '97 parts likely to fit my '90 TC? Were they 16" wheels by then? Seats fit? etc? I know the dash wouldn't & my dash is okay (2/3 of my cluster is dim, I'll have to find a bright one eventually).

Here's the ad if anybody needs some '97 parts http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/4072831736.html & please let me now if any parts interchange with mine if you know. Thanks.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

A 97 front clip would look great with your bumper, if you feel ambitious.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

The guy saying in the ad that it runs and shifts great, etc leads me to believe the body could be bad on it. Or the interior thrashed, hell, who knows when they don't post pics?!?
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

or it's stolen.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Oooh, the parts should be really cheap then!

Comment

Akron in in Ohio, so yea, lots of rust.
            1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Working...
            X