2 Tudors on Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Tudors on Craigslist

Found two 2 doors listed on Craigslist in my area, 1 is very nice, the other is disturbing.

Here's the nice one worth looking at:

This one makes me sad:
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

The first one is an identical twin to how mine was on the exterior, even has the same rare hubcaps. My interior is tan though.
    1985 2 door LTD 127k miles, Dodge Charger 18" police wheels.
    2003 P71, 100k, 5.4L engine, eaton m112, other stuff.
    Sold: 2003 P71, 2002 P71, 1996 Town Car

Comment

I thought those hubcaps were odd, I thought they were 70's LTD 2 hubcaps
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

That 85 is a super base model. Vinyl, and no A/C. Really clean!
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by fmansfield444 View Post
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
            That 85 is a super base model. Vinyl, and no A/C. Really clean!
            Hmmm I didn't even notice that the ac was missing until you mentioned it. I was wondering if any of these cars ever came without ac because I wanted a firewall heater box without the ac crap with it. But I see that this car still has the ac box on the firewall so it looks like someone took it off rather than it being made without it altogether.

Comment

Working...
            X