X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expensive Long Roof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, good luck with that!
    It sure does look nice but I think the closest he can hope to get is maybe 4k and that would have to be to someone who is just dieing to have it.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Even 4 is being nice.. I assume the wagon market is even narrower.. This thing looks familiar I think I've seen it on here a long time ago but as an Ebay ad

Comment

I've seen that one before, when I was looking for my wagon back in October. There are a few that are listed for $5-7k and others for $500-2000 that appear to be good condition

Sent from the crapper
        1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

If the miles are true and it's not rusty I bet he could get 5k. It's pay me now, or pay me later with an old car. If you buy one for 2k with higher miles you'll be into it for 4 before you know it.
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

That's a 3k car at best. There's just no market for these things.
            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

The market is whatever someone will pay for it. Doesn't sound like too many folks here would and I CERTAINLY wouldn't!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Beautiful car and my favorite color combo. Way too much money.

Comment

That thing is gorgeous, but not 7 grand gorgeous.
                  Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                  New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

No frame pics?
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                      No frame pics?
                      Gee, for $7K you even want an intact frame? The NERVE on some people!!! LOL!!!!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

The audacity! Why I nevah! Lol!!!

Comment

And ya now dat!!!

Comment

or is it "no' dat"?? I was absent from that day of ebonics class.....

Comment

No Dat! Lol!!

Comment

Working...
                              X