No announcement yet.

Only $2,500!!! Must see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm not to pressed to sell it." His car is going to rot in the driveway...
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
      "I'm not to pressed to sell it." His car is going to rot in the driveway...
      Hey, give the guy a break - he's doing US a favor!! LOL

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Poor guy, sounds like reality just hasn't set in yet. That thing barely saw the road and now it's fucked. Too bad.

Comment

I wish he were closer, I could use the transmission out of it. I'd offer $500, use what I could and part out/scrap the rest.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Now $600 and "must go ASAP." What happened to "not pressured to sell it?"
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Yup, reality is now fully seated lol
              Last edited by BuffaloRider; 05-28-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

The drugs wore off......

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                  The drugs wore off......
                  Or ran out. He needs a fix, ASAP!

Comment

Haha. Maybe it's a bad thing that I troll craiglist so much that I recognize ads and keep tabs on vehicles? I've seen the same car get listed in different locations & for different amounts three times last year.

Comment

you're not the only one. We have several on this board that troll CL/eBay/Kijiji and so forth looking for steals and funnies.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

LoL, good to know. It's like a sickness and I need my fix. See what people are selling and what they come up with for descriptions. Check this one out, guy took his time writing this ad out haha
                        http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5048143053.html
                        "I got it."

Comment

seems like a real bright one, that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I do the same thing, but with computers as well as cars.

Here's one: http://madison.craigslist.org/sys/5031926718.html

Just "2008". They got the size wrong as well, it's a 15". Same model as my main computer, an '07 15" MBP rebuilt almost entirely from '08 parts.

1995 Grand Marquis GS
                            - 156k miles, three-tone until I find my paint
                            1990 Toyota Camry DX - 211k miles, someone else's future barn find
                            1994 Saturn SW2 wagon - wife's car

Originally posted by SVT98t
                            I'll make it fit.
                            I own hammers.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                              LoL, good to know. It's like a sickness and I need my fix. See what people are selling and what they come up with for descriptions. Check this one out, guy took his time writing this ad out haha
                              http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5048143053.html
                              "I got it."
                              He's got something, alright.

I had to check the local Craigslist to see if there were any serious crack pipe ones up, nothing today.

My Cars:
                              -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
                              -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
                              -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
                              -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Kodachrome Wolf View Post
                                He's got something, alright.

I had to check the local Craigslist to see if there were any serious crack pipe ones up, nothing today.
                                Maybe that's what he's "really got?" So the CV is really just a front for the bags of goodies he's selling?

Comment

Working...
                                X