Cars in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89TownCar View Post
    the headliner has some pretty bad sagging problems.
    Push pins = problem solved. I had brown ones on a tan headliner once. Looked like chocolate chip cookie! All was well until it got really cold. A few fell out and I sat on 'em. Oh it was more fun being poor when I was a teenager.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Pics of the '85, such an amazing colour..it would look stunning with a clay bar job.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
      1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

Thanks for the pics!

Here's one that may be worth the money. It's a 1984 CV!
        ************************************************** ******************************
        1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
        1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
        http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

The poverty index with that Town Car is strong. Looks clean underneath though. How come you guys get six digit ODO's? I want one!
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
            The poverty index with that Town Car is strong. Looks clean underneath though. How come you guys get six digit ODO's? I want one!
            I've only a handful of Canadian cars have 5 digit odometers.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
            1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
              Thanks for the pics!

Here's one that may be worth the money. It's a 1984 CV!
              Good color too.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

Colony Park time, folks!

And here's the doppelganger to mine... only black and silver.... which is arguably better than double blue. dammit.... Emailed him and it's a 302. There was a small chance it was a 351 car since it looks like it has duals.
                ************************************************** ******************************
                1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

Meh. Double blue is better IMO. Most cars on the road today are some shade of silver/grey and especially in the interior department. So bland. Blue with blue interior is cooler.

Comment

Im digging that two tone, its too much $$$ for me though right now

Comment

I want it

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/...ationFlag=true

Comment

Paint looks decent from that angle. Looks pretty unmolested. $650 sounds like a winner.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

Originally posted by 89TownCar View Post
                          Yeah, looks like a good deal.

Here's a coupe in Ottawa.

Comment

Not a Panther, but I loooooove these things.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1157099875

Comment

Cadillac Bro-hams. I dig those too, 1990-1992 were the best years IMO as those could be had with EFI.

Comment

Yeah, I am certainly a fan of the big boxy Generals too. My first car was a 1985 Caprice, so it is a bit nostalgic of fondness. Though, I would say that from the seat of my pants that my Caprice did handle a bit better than my Crown Vic, and was a bit quicker too, but it never sat for 10 years either. I guess the only way to know for sure would be to test 'em brand new.

Comment

Working...
                                X