White 1986 Coupe 26K original miles . . north Jersey $3795

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White 1986 Coupe 26K original miles . . north Jersey $3795

I know nothing about this one other than what the ad says and pictures show. Seems like it's got potential, though there are some rust-at-the-bottom concerns, though they seem to be in isolated spots.

1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2-door Coupe - perpetually "sort of" for sale...
    Black with Red cloth (velour?) interior.
    Purchased on 10/10/2008, with only 70,386 original miles, and only ONE previous owner.
    Reader's Ride post, First pic with "new" rims, Other pics with "new" rims

I am sorry but I just cannot take it when someone lists the condition of the car as "excellent" yet there are blatantly obvious rust spots all over the place. This is nowhere near excellent condition.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That's certainly not a super nice car because of the rust, but it's not bad considering where it's from.
      Unless there is even more rust we can't see.
      If it's $3800 nice, I don't know?

Comment

People forget five digit odometers must have documentation to prove the mileage. I can't say for sure, but it sure looks like 126k under the hood.

26k should have original plugs, wires, hoses, tires (if inside), and certainly battery cables!

This one has been put away salty wet.
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

The brake pedal will tell you.

Also possible someone wanted it to be useful. First thing I'd have to do with a 26k all original car is dispose of all that antique garbage and put on parts that are useful. All original is cute in a museum but its not so cute when your original tires blow out or your original radiator hose fails when you try to go someplace.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

that pig isn't much better than my 85 (well, except the drivers window)
            I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

Working...
            X