X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

79 S two door with 351w and 41,000 miles

sweet!

https://williamsport.craigslist.org/...244073996.html

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Good price. I mean the seller isn't giving it away but it's also priced within reason for a collector and out of the daily driver category. Bugs me a bit when someone buys a 25+ year old car that's garage kept, low mileage, and really nice and proceeds to trash it in salt and dirt roads. There's plenty of beaters for that; don't ruin the cream puff!

Interesting that they ordered the 351 but with the lower trim level and less doors.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Perty.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

aftermarket passenger side mirror?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

$5,000 is allot of money for the car. So many better choices for that kind of money. It is quite a bit of money for someone in Scranton PA. too. I have not been there since the 70s. It was a very poor coal mining community. My Dad grew up there. I do remember a great junkyard up on a hill, which seemed to be far as you could see. I also remember the zoo which I know they closed. I think it would be called animal abuse now.

Comment

Scott, forward this to Tommy. Tell him I can do all sorts of naughty things to this car, so he can later do even more naughty things to it
            The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
            The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
              Scott, forward this to Tommy. Tell him I can do all sorts of naughty things to this car, so he can later do even more naughty things to it

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Well, I do have a thing for 2-doors. My favorite Panther by far is the Doktor's Mk6 - she may not be all sorts of worked over like many others on here, but she's just one cool bitch This one would have the potential to become her rival. Get off your ass Tommy, and go buy her!
                The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Working...
                X