This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 92-94 Tail light wiring harness

I wish I had never thrown away the ones out of my car. I need to replace a few of the sockets on the sequential harnesses. I'm looking for 3 harnesses. That will give me enough sockets for the mess. CV preferred.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Pm sent.
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

I can look through my stuff, i may still have a couple sockets

Comment

Thanks. I'll be getting one harness from WagonMan along with a couple single sockets. I'll still need at least one more harness or two more 3-wire tail light sockets. As long as they are the sock ones with the wire retainer instead of that weak plastic clip of the newer style, I'm fine with it. I don't like the plastic clip ones like the 95+ cars use as those are the ones I'm having issues with.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Bump. Got the sockets from WagonMan, but want 2 more. One tail light harness from a 92-94 MGM/CV preferred.

Comment

Got all I need.

Comment

Working...
            X