Turbine Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbine Wheels

hey guys. me and my buddy picked up his new 88 Towncar today and it only got 3 of the 4 factory turbine wheels.

looking to buy a full set. any condition really, just looking for a full set and preferably with the caps.

any kind of turbine wheels will work just need to fit the Lincoln.

name a price
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
    any kind of turbine wheels will work.
    The 70's era turbines won't fit because the bolt pattern is different. They will fit your LTD though.
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

my bad.. i meant any kind of panther gen. turbines
      Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
      Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
      Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

not turbine wheels, but anyone know if these will fit a box?. im assuming not since theyre mid 90's T-Bird and Stang rims..

any idea though?

Comment

You need to select which image you want us to see.
          All the link shows is a result for.a Google search mang.

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Ha, I've got two full spare sets of turbine rims, but Ohio's probably too far to go unless you're swinging through on the way to scottfest.
            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

my bad... again.. i put the wrong link..

these rims

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                Ha, I've got two full spare sets of turbine rims, but Ohio's probably too far to go unless you're swinging through on the way to scottfest.
                considering im in fort wayne indiana might not be bad..

Comment

I'm over near Canton, OH, little west of it, near Rte 30/241. I think I have all 4 Merc or Ford centers, may not be perfect, and some of them may come with crappy tires (some flat, some hold air). $100 sound fair for set of four, picked up.
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

ill hit my friend up im sure hed be willing to get them. 100 sounds damn good tossup some pics if you can and we can go from there

thanks man

Comment

Thunderbird rims are a totally different bolt pattern and would not fit.
                      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                        Thunderbird rims are a totally different bolt pattern and would not fit.
                        i figured as much.. just thought id throw it out there.

as for you potatoes.. could you get me an estimate on shipping those.. were SOOO interested but driving is an issue as his dads 230k mile astro is a pile..

Comment

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
                          i figured as much.. just thought id throw it out there.

as for you potatoes.. could you get me an estimate on shipping those.. were SOOO interested but driving is an issue as his dads 230k mile astro is a pile..
                          AH! Another disAstro van!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                            AH! Another disAstro van!
                            yeaaaa... ill give that thing credit for running so long. he keeps it maintained. but the bodys shit and i dont know about distancs in that thing

Comment

Pshh Astro...

I remember when my Aerostar hit 230K back in 2002 lol
                              1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Working...
                              X