Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 GMQ left tail light 3 or 4 bulb

Hello

I am looking for a left tail lamp, preferably OEM Ford in 3 or 4 bulb flavor.

Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	mjCyhJY0NA5Kshr4GagVNPg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	1301247
    99 Grand Marquis GS

Manley, Stainless Works, Edelbrock, Accufab, Steeda, Heinous, Hitech, Edge, 4.10s, and 225 tires

Check JY's or EBAY.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Thanks. Been looking for six months now locally and have had no luck on ebay. Just wondering if anyone has one they would be willing to let go of.
      99 Grand Marquis GS

Manley, Stainless Works, Edelbrock, Accufab, Steeda, Heinous, Hitech, Edge, 4.10s, and 225 tires

Comment

yeah... OEM will be tough unless someone on here has one. the TYC that RockAuto carries are pretty good repops.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks! Ill check them out. Had good luck with Depot brand as well.
          99 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

if you browse the vendor section you can find the RockAuto discount code too (and how to use it) to get a 5% discount off the parts.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Carpart.com

Comment

Originally posted by skittlebrau View Post
                Hello

I am looking for a left tail lamp, preferably OEM Ford in 3 or 4 bulb flavor.

Thanks! [ATTACH=CONFIG]38747[/ATTACH]
                Look on Ebay under :Mercury Grand Marquis tail light OEM There are a few there

Comment

Working...
                X