Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: Misc 89 Grand Marquis parts-center cap,dome light,pw motors,burgundy seat, et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED: Misc 89 Grand Marquis parts-center cap,dome light,pw motors,burgundy seat, et

Just got me a nice clean 1989 Grand Marquis in Florida for a daily driver. I have my eyes open for some parts. If you have them to sell or know where I can get them cheap, or even what other vehicle/year parts I can swap in, that would be a great help. Located in central Florida.

Looking for:

Center cap for alloy wheels (will post a picture). Found out that Lincoln center caps just look similar but are smaller. I have 2 of those in black if anyone is interested.

Dome/map light cover.

Burgundy leather front seat skin - or whole front seat if you are close enough to make it economical. Split bench with arm rest style. Mainly need drivers side but can use both especially to keep them somewhat matched.

Burgundy drivers door panel - just need the lower plastic pocket for a 4 door.

Power window motors. Was told that none worked and front two were removed. Sounds strange so I am gonna test the rear two but definitely need to pick up the front two.

Plastic air intake that goes from the core support to the air cleaner.

Hood ornament (sure, why not.)

May add to the list as I go. Please let me know if you are parting out a car because I might just take the opportunity to upgrade some other stuff. Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	center cap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	1301367

Just FYI. Your best bet with the window motors is buying new. Good new ones are like 50 a piece. They're a common fail point. I bought ones for a 91 from rock auto as they're lighter and more reliable than the old style.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Half of your list is junkyard items (unfortunately). The dealer network has 8 center caps left, at 125 bucks a piece.

That dome light cover can be had aftermarket, as some of the trucks of that era used the same one. LMC Truck has one. Others might as well.

Duct work is a junkyard item. Window motors are available at pretty much any parts store.
      1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Where about in Central Florida ? I have an extra set of center caps and maybe dome light .

Comment

I have the center cap, map pocket, dome light lens, plastic air intake and hood ornament. $55 shipped. veightpete@gmail.com No PMs!
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park
          70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

I am in Ocala Florida. I am kind of surprised to see there aren't too many people with parts cars. Maybe that is good? More on the road.

Comment

There he is! WagonMan is the man! I was hoping someone on here would have a parts stash!

Comment

Working...
              X