Lincoln Hood Ornament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Hood Ornament

Looking for a hood ornament for a Town Car. Or, if you have an older ornament from a Continental that would be cool too.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
    1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
    88 CVLX
    01 Marquis

For what year car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we assume a '90?

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Let me look I may have an extra

Comment

Heads up aquire the one you want but dont mount it as some one usally kids will rip it off on day
          Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

I got one piranah it's off my black car. Not perfect but not horrible either. I'll throw it your way in an envelope if you want for 10 bucks

Them kids better be strong they don't rip off that easy lol!

Comment

I have lost a few of them over the years got replacements but never reinstalled them. One car show a few weeks ago ask me about it missing.
              Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

I think some kids tried to do that on my 88 once. It was on backwards and a little cockeyed. but yeah... good southern living (no rust) and it's still there. I'll get to take it off properly later this week though when I swap the header panel out.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I wish there was a way to put an electrical charge on the hood ornament. It would be the last time a kid tried to steal it. I have lost plenty in Ca. Kids hung them around their neck like they were cool.
                  I have seen some cars with broken headers due to the ornament theft.

Comment

I wish there was a way to put an electrical charge on the hood ornament. It would be the last time a kid tried to steal it. I have lost plenty in Ca. Kids hung them around their neck like they were cool.
                    I have seen some cars with broken headers due to the ornament theft.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I am not too worried about people breaking it off. I work at a secure facility, and rarely drive to "kid heavy" areas.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
                      1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
                      88 CVLX
                      01 Marquis

Comment

Working...
                      X