X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trunk panel/ tail light Mercury Grand Marquis 95'

Hello,
    i'm from Poland (Europe), i need trunk panel light/ tail light for my MGM 95 year, does anybody have it and would be able to send it to Europe?

Greetings

1995 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 4.6 V8
    1998 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4.6 V8

Welcome to you in Poland! Try EBAY (especially their UK website as the postage may be less).

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I watched every ebay site (.com/.ca/.uk/ even .de ) and to be honest i found just one what surprised me a lot, but its price is too big for me to pay :/

Comment

How bad are your current ones? I still have the three (two sides and the middle piece) from mine. Shipping, to you, however, would not make it worth while. Even here in the US shipping them is not cheap! Keep an eye out on EBAY for something in your price range. Remember, "cheap" usually means they won't be in great shape! Any junk yards close to you? Even so, I would think finding parts, from a similar car, would be remote. Any chance getting them from Russia?

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

these on my car are not looking bad, but trunk panel is broken a little on the bottom, and there is reflective sticker on it. it does not conspicuous a lot, but i know about it and it makes me angry I like to have everything in correct way
          in Russia i did not found nothing, i know about 4 MGM this generation riding in Poland, so you can imagine how hard is for me to find this kind of parts
          But i think i will keep mine one, its really expensive stuff

and to be honest, i thought in US will be a lot of parts for this car, i was really surprised that i found just one offer with exactly this part on EBAY
          Last edited by wojtekrobert; 11-25-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Please delete I already bought this part in good condition

Comment

Working...
            X