Climate Control Unit for 90 Mercury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate Control Unit for 90 Mercury

Looking for a climate control unit for a 90 Colony Park. The one thats in there now is missing buttons, the levers are shot etc. Let me know if you find/have one. I dont know if models from other makes of Ford products work

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
    1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
    88 CVLX
    01 Marquis

Check EBAY???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I don't trust fleabay any longer.

Previously:
      88 CVLX
      01 Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by piranah View Post
        I don't trust fleabay any longer.
        Any particular seller or general distrust? If that is the case, someone here had better have one or you can get one from a JY. There are online companies that list from JY's.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

ATC or standard switch? WagonMan
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park
          70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Standard switch.

Previously:
            88 CVLX
            01 Marquis

Comment

Convert to rotary? http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ck-manual-HVAC

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Woah!!!! That's awesome - I was wondering if that was possible. Those 90-94 switches are such garbage esp for non ATC cars. they flop and bind up particularly on the blending of the temp. A certain amount of finesse is required to operate otherwise you'll have no knobs.
                -Nick M.
                Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
                03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

I have a manual control from a 1989 if you're interested. I tried posting a pic but idk if it's gna work but Feel free to call or txt me at 203-55six-46oh

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1277042
                  -89 grand marquis. All stock except for custom sound system and tinted windows. @130k mi

Comment

Originally posted by Leadfoot64 View Post
                    I have a manual control from a 1989 if you're interested. I tried posting a pic but idk if it's gna work but Feel free to call or txt me at 203-55six-46oh

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41955[/ATTACH]
                    Completely different from the 90+
                    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

That is one item I would get nos. The design is terrible. A used one if you find a good one could break anytime. I have seen a couple of nos on Ebay. Just deal with people with good feedback ratings and someone who shows pictures. The part that will be available will not be the complete unit. Just the face, with the slides. Everything else has to be swapped from your old one. The conversion to rotary might be an option.

Comment

Working...
                      X