Box brake pedal assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box brake pedal assembly

Looking for a brake pedal assembly from a box panther. Would like to mod another one so I can have it ready, before doing my 5-speed swap.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

I'm guessing you'd prefer one from Canada to avoid international shipping charges?
    1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Indeed. But, if the price is right then, I can justify it. Its times like these that I with there were some boxes in the local yards.

Comment

Will 90-91 work? There is a '90 out in my favorite yard that is missing the steering column (wonder where that went? ) Shouldn't be too hard to get to the brake pedal assembly. I'll stop there this weekend and see what's up if you want.
        1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Actually, im not even sure if the '90-'91 is the same. Wonder if it is made to fit the different steering column. Worst case, I will use mine and find a spare later

Comment

Maybe someone who knows will chime in. Maybe go from there.

Comment

Working...
            X