Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Y pipe from the FORD used in excellent condition 2 or 4 door is ok

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royal, I found an NOS "Y" pipe, so I guess you were wrong.

As for your comments attacking my Mark VI 2 dr. It only shares the HOOD NOTHING more. The 4dr Mark VI shares only the trunk lid and front clip. It doesn't share anything with the Town Car or the 80 Continental ( body panel wise). So, please before you start being rude and attacking me, I will speak for myself and the other viewers and say, we would appreciate you staying on topic and not being so confrontational. As for your comment of the Mark VII, if you like the car, great. You need to move onto the Mark VII forum or Panther platform forum and post there, instead. It still doesn't change the fact the Mark VII is not attractive and not a traditional Mark in any sense of the word.

The exhaust systems here in California due, the lack of humidity keeps exhaust pipes in tact. All the ones I found in the yards were excellent, except for where someone put an aftermarket muffler on and welded it to the pipe.

Addressing the last issue of the CFI. I have over 6 Mark VI's all with under 10K miles and have NEVER had a days trouble with any of the CFI systems or the VV carb systems for that matter.

Please in the future be more positive and less confrontational, people find it classless and very distasteful.

As for being an Elitist, I can not help where I come from or how much money I make, so that statement is really to make you feel better about yourself and doesn't affect me in the least. I do not ever rub my financial status in anyone's face and has no relevance to this forum.

Thank you and I would appreciate you not responding to my requests or post unless it is actually on point and productive and not destructive.
    Last edited by markviman; 10-09-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Glad you found what you were looking for. It seems you are quite the fan of the Mark VI. Do you have any other Panthers or older full size Fords?
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Glad you found what you are looking for. I commend you for keeping everything OEM as possible as it is not an easy road to travel and that is why I believe you received some of the comments in this thread. People were just trying to help you and things got a bit out of hand in the process. Closing this one up as the item you were searching for was found.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
        X