Stereo Bezel For 1987 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo Bezel For 1987 Grand Marquis

If anyone has or runs across the stereo bezel for this car please let me know. As you know, it covers the stereo and temperature control unit. All clips and the parts that accept the screws on the bottom must be intact. I would prefer the front finish including the silver piping is also really good but we can discuss that. Thanks...Anthony

Ash and I will keep a lookout. Pics of the current one? Figure if we find one we'd rather not give you one that looks worse. Chances are the piping will be worn away but if I can keep my Parkinson's down I should be able to touch it up with this silver paint pen I've got.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
      Ash and I will keep a lookout. Pics of the current one? Figure if we find one we'd rather not give you one that looks worse. Chances are the piping will be worn away but if I can keep my Parkinson's down I should be able to touch it up with this silver paint pen I've got.
      Many thanks, Derek! The piping on this one is partially gone. One clip broke off the top and both areas to put the screws through broke off as well. Just trying to "get things right" for Bobby!! Which reminds me - I need to update his hospital thread!

P.S. Could get a photo but it looks decent in place. Got some Velcro holding it in but that is only temporary.

Comment

Decent is relative, here in metro Detroit that means intact but with many scuffs, scratches and potential discoloration. I've seen Bobby's car, thing looks mint..
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
          Decent is relative, here in metro Detroit that means intact but with many scuffs, scratches and potential discoloration. I've seen Bobby's car, thing looks mint..
          Yeah, it does still look good! The panel is NOT scuffed, dented or "rubbed out". The piping is partially off and the tabs have the issues I mentioned. If the tabs were intact, I would just paint the piping. If I could get a GOOD one, as a replacement, I would do so. If you run across one and can get a photo let me know and we'll take it from there. With all the running back and forth, from the hospital and working it has been difficult for me to do much but I am trying to "stay above the water level"!

Comment

Bobby and I discussed this part in May. If you have the pm and pictures I sent him, that might help you. I have deleted the info.
            Pm me

Comment

Working...
            X