wiper switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wiper switch

Hello all, WANTED I have a 1987 grand marque with 302 automatic with air and power brakes and windows.I am in need of a wiper switch with wiper delay on it.After you get used to this wiper delay and it breaks,you lost with out it.I have tried ebay and all the local part chains and no luck in finding one.Found a wrecking yard with lots of these cars but they are gutted for demo cars and keep nothing.What do you have or a business I can try.THANK YOU ALL

Are the Town Car ones the same? It certainly looks like it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-1989-Li...xWWobL&vxp=mtr
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Is the wiper switch on the turn signal switch? If so Ford Motors sell em or try Rock Auto to see if they have the part. Good luck.

Comment

Wipers and turn signals are different flippers if it is the same as my 86

Comment

Indeed they are. Wiper is stalk behind turnsignal stalk. I've got an extra wiper switch I think but it might just be the turnsignal switch. While physically similar, the early ones are wired differently, don't know when they changed that.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

eBay item number 281905815079. Ended already but seller will relist if you ask I'm sure. It's advertised as a turn signal switch, but it's a wiper switch.
            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

It's relisted: eBay item 272136130783

Again it's a wiper switch not a turn signal as described.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
              X