Wanted: 88-91 Crown Victoria parts car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: 88-91 Crown Victoria parts car

The main thing I'm looking for is a good interior, currently I have a grey cloth interior (pic below) but if you have a cherry interior in any colour Id be interested

It doesn't need to run, but a body with decent trim ( unchipped grill, headlight trim) unmarked front bumper, both drivers and passengers doors (colour doesn't matter) unchipped chrome rocker panels would be preferable

A 91 with clear lenses would be a bonus, but most importantly I'm looking for a good interior. I'm located in Alberta so Western Canada is my targeted area, Pacific North-western states would be considered for a cherry interior

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Just remember 90/91 have an entirely different dash/steering column and the front seat tracks are different.
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Crown try A Grade Auto Parts they may have the parts you need they are on the Net good luck.

Comment

As an alternative try looking to Auto Upolstery shops at least you will have a clean interior.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can order new carpet (I think Rock Auto has it) then all you'd need is door panels, seats, headliner dash & package shelf. I had the big foamy triangle 90-degree tilt headrests out of an '88 recovered in red and installed in my '91 seats so the posts are interchangeable, if you don't want to get whiplash or break your neck if you get rear ended with that little pill-shaped pussy headrest the '91s came with.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
          X