Box AOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box AOD

Looking for a box AOD. I can travel to eastern PA, south NY, south Jersey, and anywhere in between. My junkyard has them still in the cars; but the Panthers are all in the middle of the mud patch/lake. :-/

Packman

How about Scott rebuilding your AOD? It might be cheaper than getting a used one from a JY.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentkiller View Post
      How about Scott rebuilding your AOD? It might be cheaper than getting a used one from a JY.
      Scott doesn't rebuild transmissions. He sends them out to a dude named Brian. He does great work.

Comment

Take the AOD to Scott and he will send it out for rebuilding. Most likely better quality and guarentee for the work.

Comment

There's also Eric in Georgia. He's built a great deal of transmissions and has a facebook page. He's 88GrandMarq on the site. He's actually working on something for me right now...

Comment

+1 for Eric.

He has been working on Ford transmissions since I have known him (2004ish, maybe longer).

He stands by his work, and builds killer products. Prices are reasonable as well!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I've seen his threads on his builds. I have not sent anything like a trans any distance via freight before. Might be more feasible to send to Brian.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                I've seen his threads on his builds. I have not sent anything like a trans any distance via freight before. Might be more feasible to send to Brian.

Packman
                He'd probably build you one and bring it to you in return for yours as a core.

Comment

I might send him a PM and see how this all works. Thanks for the direction on this.

Packman

Comment

Working...
                  X