No announcement yet.

Holy Crap, Check Out This Monster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Yes,the car is Turbo now. It was also in May 06 issue of MM&FF. back then it had the supercharger pushing 505RWHP 16psi S/C and 546RWHP with S/C and 30shot NOS. I will be posting Pic and Vid after i fine tune the New found Power!!!!!

i am also still selling the Supercharger Setup(Everything for the Supercharger)
    it is taken up to mush of my Garage.

Comment

OOHHH thats you!! Damn, I remember drooling over that article in MM&FF! Your car is sexy!
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by EGO KILLER
        I will be posting Pic and Vid after i fine tune the New found Power!!!!!
        Sounds great! We'll be looking forward to it.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Oh, and ballpark fig for the supercharger, not that a mang who's getting married can afford it, but..... still curious, just in case.

Comment

3500.00 takes all Pics are on Cardomain look up Nthe11s

Comment

MMMm, good deal....

Comment

That is a ridiculus deal!

Comment

here are some photo's of the begain stage.:heyhey:
                  BeforeDuring
                  Fuel system
                  Pipe i used
                  i have a ton more. just no time to post them all.
                  almost forgotand
                  Last edited by EGO KILLER; 03-30-2007, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Looks awesome. Is the car running right now or is there more work to be done? If it is running, have you taken it to the track yet? I bet it'll tear up the track.
                    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Yes,she was running but i took it back apart to send everything out to get cerama coated( had to make sure i didn't need to change anything). when i get it back from coaters all i have to do is put it back together and tune it for the boost i will be pushing.

Comment

Why would you even consider selling it then?

Comment

i am selling the Supercharger kit not the Turbo

Comment

I'd love to chime in on this....but every damn time I try to open a car domain page it takes literally MINUTES to load???? WTF I have a sweet cable connection!! Car domain is the only site I visit on the internet that takes more than a couple of seconds to load? Does anyone know why? I’m running a 2.8ghz AMD with a gig of ram…Time Warner road runner connected directly to my Ethernet card…XP home…anyone?
                            1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                            FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO
                              I'd love to chime in on this....but every damn time I try to open a car domain page it takes literally MINUTES to load???? WTF I have a sweet cable connection!! Car domain is the only site I visit on the internet that takes more than a couple of seconds to load? Does anyone know why? I’m running a 2.8ghz AMD with a gig of ram…Time Warner road runner connected directly to my Ethernet card…XP home…anyone?
                              Ouch. Assuming you don't just have a stupid number of resource-hogging applications open (which I doubt), I'd tend to blame the WinDoze system myself (being the wannabe Linux geek that I am), but it's worth noting that Windows systems have a greater tendency than others to collect spyware and bloatware that makes things crazy slow. My wife's XP box has run like a snail ever since the latest Windows and Norton updates. One guy said to ditch the Norton in favor of a more streamlined antivirus package, so we're thinking on doing that once we figure out what's best. Sometimes even running Spybot a couple times can clean out junk you didn't know was there.

Also, if you're using MS-IE and haven't cleared your temporary internet files and stuff in a while, that can slow you WAY down!
                              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

It’s definitely not a resource issue….other graphics intensive websites load instantly but car domain pages can take up to a half hour to load (simple stuff like 750kb jpegs and shit) something strange is going on here. I’m sure most people using Car Domain are running a “WinDoze” rig just like mine, although I must admit I don’t have any issues loading CD pages with my OSX rig…even the G4 rig.<<<Linux Based
                                1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                                FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Working...
                                X