Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly awesome 4.6 tech..
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

!Wowwww! CHEVYGUY Thanks a lot for post those pics in fact I was calling today to Lonnie at BOC to check the shipping charge to buy the Marauder airbox so I will be alert to the E-mail and soon I will order those airbox, Thanks a lot Mang.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

looks like you took care to make the hole just the right size chevyguy. i did not, i just hacked a hole in there. had to use silicone sealant around the hole.
        2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2336322

Friends don't let friends drive donk.

Comment

I can't take the credit, Turbodiesel installed that back in 04 before I got the car.

If you look at the old airbox you can see the hole Ford put in there. Just get a hole saw the same size and drill out the hole, then a file to make the notches. Again using the old box hole as a template. IIRC Turbo made a trace then taped this to the MM lid then cut out the notches to match.

If I get popular demand, I will pull the IAT out and shoot a pic of the hole
          2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
          2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

i was just lazy. i did it all with a knife. :nonono:

maybe i'll take a picture of it later. might give some of you a good laugh.
            2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2336322

Friends don't let friends drive donk.

Comment

hehe
              -Michael

Comment

When I was a retard and ran a conical filter on a Vic, I drilled a hole in the rubber fernco fitting and pressed it in there...worked quite well.

Comment

Ok Mangs I found that the the 6 wire harness to connect the Maraudert airbox include instructions in how to cut and joint the harness but I don't know for sure if that is true can somebody tell me i'm undecided now. :confused:

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                  MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                  X