No announcement yet.

Opinions, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nay on this one, but since you already have em, meh, why not.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I would have to say they don't match the car. I also don't like flat wheels. *runs to cover up the CV's hub caps . . . looks around nervously*

Although, if you have 'em with good rubber, use 'em. That's what I'm doing with the ones on my CV. By the time that rubber is worn out I should have a nicer set of rims for it.

Also, by running those '03 rims on a box, you'll get the double-takes from folks. It's a good "WTF" factor.

Comment

Not too bad.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Ya I would use them if you got a hell of a deal on spacers. If you have to pay out the ass for spacers then don't cause it wouldn't be worth it. Looks better then steelies on it though.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I love 'em! The Mach1 rims would look good too IMHO. Later model rims will really update the look of a car quickly. In fact, before I bought my Marauder I thought about putting Mach1 wheels on a 2000 CV.

There was a black, low milage CV for sale locally that I was looking at (funeral home car). I called the 1-800 number in the Ford catalog to ask if the Mach1 rims would fit. The guy I talked to told me "the CV isn't a performance car, and we don't have, or carry speed parts for it". I asked him if he had heard of the Marauder...he hadn't! What a dummy...

But, I always thought that spacers were a bad idea. I believe Car Craft said something about them a while ago.
            Ability is the poor mans wealth.

Comment

The more I look at it, the more I like it. Since you've got 'em, go for it. The flat[spokes?] kinda go along with the angular design of the car.
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
              X