No announcement yet.

Power steering pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, whenever anyone needed a pulley swapped when I worked at advance, I would do it...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Well I got one of a '92 CV so the pulley is already on it. The reason I am thinking not flush is because I changed out the steering box a while ago so the fluid is relatively fresh. The thing I always found with the Ford pumps is is it's tough to get all the air out. I just keep turning the wheel back and forth while adding the P/S fluid. I have the pump but haven't changed it yet. I have to paint my kitchen and I have a doctor's appointment. Should be soon, though and I'll try to take pics.
      My car is a Shelby SVT Cobra GT Boss Grand Marquis Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
        Yeah mang, unfortunately this site isnt huge on 4.6 tech... I really wish that it wwould change though... Ask anyone, i'm always trying to get more 4.6 peeps in here!
        Well, ya got one more now. I am a CVN outcast now. I maintain a purdy large fleet of later model panthers, so I have run into damn near everything that can go wrong with them. I'll help out when I can.
        :worship: Aeros r00l.

Comment

Originally posted by BMFer
          Well, ya got one more now. I am a CVN outcast now. I maintain a purdy large fleet of later model panthers, so I have run into damn near everything that can go wrong with them. I'll help out when I can.

Good to see you here, BMFer. I have seen you on CVN.
          Why are you an outcast?
          PM me and let me know..
          And Welcome to GMN!
          We could definitely use some more Aero guys here!
          My car is a Shelby SVT Cobra GT Boss Grand Marquis Type R

Comment

Working...
          X