Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    "sounds like a dying cow" lol

Good job mang. Was there no more room in the under hood fuse box to accommodate the headlight relays and fuses?
    Thanks for embedding my video I wasn't sure how to do it in ubb code. I just never thought about the under hood fuses for my relays and such for the headlights. I may have to revisit this project lol. If I do I will make a video of it provided there is not already a write up for it.

Comment

I mounted 2 sets of stock horns in the original location on the radiator support. I usually remove my bumper cover before winter every year and spray everything down with some rubberized undercoating. But yes, that location sucks goat balls. Your location is much better.

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc3517 View Post
        Thanks for embedding my video I wasn't sure how to do it in ubb code. I just never thought about the under hood fuses for my relays and such for the headlights. I may have to revisit this project lol. If I do I will make a video of it provided there is not already a write up for it.
        No problem. Video away if you want, it has been touched upon before but more information never killed anybody.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

they not the Four Note Horns that some GM cars had like a park avenue and cadillac. Those are fucking good stock horns. I have a set bolted on my moms passat. Quite loud. I will post a vid tommorow.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Where's the vid, LOL
            "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
            -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
            -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
            -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Working...
            X