No announcement yet.

crazy a/c problems. Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This problem has been fixed. It was the solenoids in the control panel. four new o rings and 15 minutes and its like new. Except for the fact that now it only blows at one speed. This just started happening this past week but I think I know whats going on there also thanks to the members on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      I like you guys with newer cars that have stupid problems. Makes me realize that if I bought a newer car, I'd still have the same crap to fix. Nice to know they kept the same sort of "features" across the platform for a lot of years, HVAC whackiness, lighting nonsense, electrical gremlins. That must really take some design talent. Completely re-work the system so its nothing like what it replaces, but still have it screw up in a similar retarded manner.
      Pretty much. Just make it more of a clusterf*ck to fix. Although they did manage to screw up the solid axle rear for the 03's, so they "improved" that as well. How in the hell do you perfect the 8.8 after all those years, then muck it up using improperly hardened axles??? Great, I have an aluminum front frame section and better turning radius, but the axles are going to eat themselves
      These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

Working...
      X