No announcement yet.

Torino rims - fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard from the guy in a week. I'm assuming no rims for me. Oh well.

-------------------
    Justin

Comment

hey that towncar behind the torino has rear discs!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Do you guys think these would look good on the '88. They are 5 on 4.5 pattern. $120.

-------------------------
        Justin

Comment

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

yea they would look good with some caps and wrapped in 245/60/15 rubber
            scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Mmmmm Torino

Red with white Stripe!!!!

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

I'm digging this thread up instead of starting a new one . . . .

Anyone running this wheel style? Local sale ad.

These are Ford Factory rims off of a 88 ranger, good shape, just have some of the clear coat peeling off. I have stuff that takes it off but havent done it yet. Have lug nuts, and center caps for 4x4. $150

---------------------
                Justin

Comment

Measure your hubs and then measure the center hole before you buy them.
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I don't know if I'm gonna check 'em out or not. A few years back I seen a black GM with that style rim and it looked good. I'm not really in the market for rims right now,either. Just wondering what you guys think of the style.

------------------
                    Justin

Comment

I run em. Bolt on perfect and actually handled a bit better. On the other site everyone thought i was retarded for saying theyd fit. They bolt right on with no spacers.
                      1989 Grand Marquis LS
                      flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Originally posted by Southern_Pride
                        I run em. Bolt on perfect and actually handled a bit better. On the other site everyone thought i was retarded for saying theyd fit. They bolt right on with no spacers.
                        Do you happen to know how wide the Ranger rims are?

Comment

Originally posted by Revolution_909
                          It should be, i think all full size and middle size 5 bolt patterns are the same
                          Well this guy has no clue what he's talking about. Even if it's from the same Compan/Make/Model. My 83&89 grand marquis rims won't fit on my 75 marquis.

Comment

my bronco 2 wheels are 6.5"

Comment

7 inches is what is stamped on the wheels. they are a bit wider and stick out a smidge further but didnt rub anything even with 10.50 wide tires
                              1989 Grand Marquis LS
                              flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

What about these?

Comment

Working...
                                X