mods in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods in progress

ordered my underdrive crank pulley yesterday.probably 3wks,they make em when ordered. I got a red anodized one, you can get alum or steel,anodized or not same price 150 + s&h.. also picked up headman 15/8 shorties at columbus swap last fall.waitin for some warmer weather as I live just north of pittsburgh...Mick

I got the steel.... One week. Great part. One of the only performance parts available for our cars.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

when those guys claimed 2 tenths @$200 ,I think thats a bargain. +mileage too, we'll see!

Comment

I was just tired of burning alternators up and blowing the gaskets out of the waterpump...And replacing heater cores and hoses.

Comment

canton makes a 4"/6 groove alt pulley,that'll slower down . p.s. I see you run a 190 deg. thermostat. why?

Comment

The ASP pulley fixed all of that....I run a 195* tstat... cause thats what it takes stock. No reason for a 180 in an EFI car. And it barely has heat now.

Comment

i also got tired of exploding water pumps. Only killed one core but it was 20 years old anyway. 4 water pumps between april 2005 and late 2007.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by miss vicky View Post
                when those guys claimed 2 tenths @$200 ,I think thats a bargain. +mileage too, we'll see!
                Good luck with that claim on a relatively stock motor.... $200 for 20HP (claimed) is a terrible return on your money when there are other things to spend it on.

Comment

True, that was on a 300hp racecar...

Comment

Working...
                  X