Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting a Super Charger on to a Crown Vic or Merc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting a Super Charger on to a Crown Vic or Merc...

I was just looking at some foxes with s/c on them and I was thinking is it possible to move the alternator to where my smog pump sits (since I have no smog equipment anymore lol) and than put like a vortech super charger there? I was just thinking this because the altinetor on my mini can is on the bottom so i was thinking why not switch it up and see if a s/c could go where the alt was.
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

the lightning trucks have a sc kit that actually looks like a bolt on for us.I think we would still have to change alot on the FEAD anyway though.
    [URL="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3358314"]

Comment

Originally posted by 83countrysquire View Post
      I was just looking at some foxes with s/c on them and I was thinking is it possible to move the alternator to where my smog pump sits (since I have no smog equipment anymore lol) and than put like a vortech super charger there? I was just thinking this because the altinetor on my mini can is on the bottom so i was thinking why not switch it up and see if a s/c could go where the alt was.
      You'd have to change the belt routing to a serpentine belt set up like a fox, and run all of those accesory brackets...

Comment

Working...
      X