A/C discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C discharge

Well I'm in the process of my HO swap, I'm at the timing chain cover I've removed the altanator along with the other crap.

So I need to remove the left head but I didn't remove the a/c compressor I know that I need to discharge it first how do I do that? Do I need a special tool or something? Please help me I need to finish this project!!! Thanks!!!

shouldn't have to discharge the a/c at all, leave the lines on, disconnect it from the mounts adn move it out of the way
    '88 Colony Park, white with wood grain contact paper, K code axle, hose pliers on heater hoses, factory duals, big plans in the future...

'83 Toyota 4x4, 31x10.50 15, could use a new carb, custom humidifying holes in the roof, mud based paint...

Comment

thanks!!!!!

Comment

nah, just put it out of the way.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X